India Vacation

Family Vacation in India, the best way to spend your vacations and explore Indian Beauty.


Finally got a 2 week long break from my office files, meetings and daily routine, now its time to relax and have some fun. But the big question is where to Travel in India? So finally after so much confusion and tough process I made up my mind to see the 3 top travel attractions of India – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Known as the Golden Triangle India, these 3 cities are a traveler's charm.

So I began my Golden Triangle Tour with Delhi, the capital city. Must say that the people here are really very friendly. My first stop was Connaught Place as I my self is a big shopaholic. Next thing was tasting the delicious street food of Delhi. Also got a chance to see some of the fantastic buildings of Mughal time.


Next was Agra, the city of Taj Mahal India. The history of Taj Mahal – the monument of love takes you back to the bygone era of Mughals in India. Taj mahal Agra guide best serves your purpose. It is adequate with Taj Mahal information. Watching Taj in the moonlight was like a dream come true for me. Information of Taj Mahal was quite a worth. There are lot other tourist places in Agra and places to visit near Agra . The famous places to visit in and near Agra are Fatehpur Sikri and Salim Chisti Dargah.

My last stop was Jaipur, the royal city of Rajput rulers. The 'Pink City' was delight to visit. The vibrant colors, the yummy food, and yes the Jal Mahal and Nahargarh Fort were just amazing.

I wanted my holidays to go on for some long time but can not help it. But must say that in overall the Golden Triangle Package tour which I opted for gave me a much needed break and made my India Travel a successful trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment